This is the time of year when it feels like everyone is “gift giving.” Which is understandable, it’s a great way to express to others their importance to us. However, sometimes we just give gifts because it seems like it’s expected. This year, wouldn’t it be great to give gifts that keep on giving? For all those “young” people in your life, maybe the gift of learning/knowledge would be perfect… if that’s the case we hope you’ll stick around and check out our suggestions of some awesome “gift giving” ideas.
- Find out their favorite author and give them a book they don’t already have!
- Give them a subscription to an online learning course! Here are some great ideas…
3. Find out if they have a hobby that they’ve always wanted to learn to do. Photography, Painting, Sewing, Model Planes, etc. and purchase them an online subscription or a live class!
4. Find out if they are interested in a musical instrument, buy the instrument and a year’s worth of lessons!
5. As your children get older science study gets more involved… a microscope or a telescope would be a great addition to your children’s learning environment!