Around here, we love learning games… so what better to share with our followers for Freebie February.
- The highlight holiday this month is Valentine’s Day and LGFK has a great rhyming game to get some practice writing rhymes for your Valentine’s Day cards!
- To give you a few ideas for creating your Valentine’s check out these DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations.
- Have you ever seen our Printables section? We’ve got printable worksheets and puzzles for nearly every core subject by grade level. Start with these 5th Grade worksheets!
- Here’s another often overlooked area of our website – Graphic Organizers. These fun little ways to organize info really help your students retain what they are learning. The Gimme Five organizer allows you to enter a word and then find organize other words that end, begin, have a similar vowel sound, and words that have the same number of letters. You can even save this exercise to print out later!
- One more awesome resource is our Create Your Own Comic Strip. This is super useful when doing a book review or summary project. You can save and print!