We love fall around here… and what better way to instigate some natural science investigation than a peaceful fall walk. Great questions arise like, “Why do leaves change color?” or “Do the trees really all die during the winter?” There are so many ways to bring natural curiosity and science together. We at LGFK love to see how we can help initiate this and integrate science with other subjects for you.
- Science experiments give kids the concrete experiences that they need to remember and understand science concepts.
- Science songs bring science and music together and really help children to retain facts and gain understanding.
- These simple machines games allow students to practice the basic mechanics and concepts involved in understanding this physics principle.
- We love to integrate literacy and math with science concepts and Science4Us is our favorite way of doing that!
- Finally, science jokes for kids are a great way to review that scientific principle while getting a big laugh!